- Proven experience in design of electrical systems for EPC Projects, with major Utility, Oil & Gas Companies etc.
- Familiar in reading and understanding P&ID's.
- Knowledgeable in preparing & understanding Single Line Diagrams for HV, MV and LV.
- Familiar with VFD systems for MV & LV.
- Familiar with selection of Motors for various applications like Pumps, Compressors etc. for both MV & LV.
- Proficient in preparation of power schematics, single line diagram, PCC's and MCC's, earthing & lightning protection, lighting layout, LV/MV switchgear,
- Experience in ELV systems and BMS systems
- Familiar with various engineering deliverables like load lists, load schedule, lighting and small power layouts, lighting calculations, cable routing drawings in trays & trenches, electrical equipment layout, MTO's etc.
- Knowledgeable in SCADA, RTU's, SCMS etc.
- Familiar with various international standards and codes.
- Familiar with cable calculations and selection of electrical /sizing of equipment.
- Preferred familiarity on various software like ETAP, DIALUX etc.
- Degree holder in Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in EPC projects with clients like NWC, SWCC, and SAUDI ARAMCO etc.
- Specific experience in industrial buildings like pumping stations / underground piping / micro-tunneling / Valve chambers etc.
- Experience in project planning, material take off, quantity estimation etc.
- Familiar with local market and suppliers.
- Hands on experience in design/installation /testing and commissioning activities.