- Design & Detailed Engineering.
- Analysis of data pertaining to Materials, Equipment and Systems.
- Verification of Vendor Designs.
- Production of “For Construction” Drawings.
- Expert knowledge of Industry standard softwares.
- Inter-disciplinary Coordination.
- Management of Specialist Engineering firms.
- Post Graduate Engineer (Structural) with 10 to 15 years relevant experience in EPC Projects with major Utilities in Saudi Arabia like SWCC, NWC, Saudi Aramco etc.
- Capable to set-up Design Office / team at KSA.
- Conversant with relevant International Codes & Standards, BS, BIN, ISO, ASTM, ANSI, ACI, AWWA, NEC etc.
- A team leader with excellent project management, planning and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of related computer software (database, planning etc).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and good command over English.
- Team leader with motivational, planning and problem solving skills.