- Take primary responsibility for timely execution of Project
- Manage the site as per approved Project procedures
- Update the management on Project progress in real time basis
- Judicious Planning of Time and Resources (men & machinery)
- Ensure the adherence to Quality Plans and ITP’s
- Implement Project control procedures
- Ensure that QHSE requirements are appropriately implemented
- Coordinate Client & Consultant during site activities/visits
- Coordinate Sub-contractors & Suppliers activities at site
- Oversee materials management and Project construction
- Meet/Exceed Client expectations by being proactive Conduct
- Project site review meetings
- Ensure that processes and plans comply with Company’s objective
- Create organizational value through continuous performance improvement.
- Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineer with 15 to 20 years’ experience in EPC projects with major Utilities like (NWC / SWCC / Saudi ARAMCO etc.
- Specific experience in Water and Waste Water pumping stations, Bigger Diameter Carbon Steel underground pipe lines, Bigger Diameter GRE pipe lines for waste water etc.
- Experience in Gravity Sewer lines and Pumped Sewer and Water piping.
- Must have held similar position earlier.
- Working knowledge on ISO & OSHAS Management systems.
- Conversant with relevant BS, DIN, ISO, ASTM, ANSI, AWWA etc.
- Must be ready to work from Project Home-Office or Project Site-office
- Conversant with complete EPC Project lifecycle
- IT skills: MS Office suite, Engineering/Design software
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command over verbal & written English.
- Excellent planning & problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Preference to PMP certified professionals.
- Team Leader.